Lancome La Laque Fever in Woody Rose Satin review, swatches - Cosmetopia Digest Beauty and Makeup Blog

technology

makeup

Category 6 (Carousel)

Cult Beauty Ltd.
Space NK UK

Friday, April 05, 2013

Lancome La Laque Fever in Woody Rose Satin review, swatches

Lancome La Laque Fever in Woody Rose Satin review, swatches
I bought Lancome's La Laque Fever because they didn't have my shade in Rouge in Love. The shade I chose was 306 or Woody Rose Satin. I had bought a La Laque Fever sometime back on a Seattle trip, but I can't find it in my messy cupboard, so I hope it wasn't the same shade (ominous reminder: it did have the word "rose" in the name).

Here is the review and swatches of Lancome La Laque Fever in shade 306 or Woody Rose Satin.



Packaging: Love it, very clean-cut. The downside it that you can't see the colour or the quantity of product left.
Applicator: Not doe-foot per se, but flat. One side of the sponge was enough to cover my lips. The pointy tip means you can get the product nicely into the corners.
Shade: Absolutely love this colour. It contains microshimmer which reflects light in a very pretty way, though it is great for day and night wear.
Formula: I forgot a lip liner, so it bled a little outside. No dryness, very good pigmentation. Very thick and creamy. The downside? Hair magnet. Use with up-dos or ponytails.
Staying power: Very, very good. It transfers, but the glossy shine fades into a lovely coral stain which I liked more than the original colour! And the stain stayed through dinner (which included yoghurt).
Would I re-purchase? Yes, maybe try out different shades.

Without flash, thick and light applications
Lancome La Laque Fever in Woody Rose Satin review, swatches
With flash, so looks more coral
Do check out my international giveaway - three lots of prizes to be won!
P.S. To those who sent me birthday wishes - thank you! It's only on April 14 :D Sorry for the confusing posts lol.

5 comments:
Write comments